Tuesday 14 August 2007

Rain again....

Popped down to DP tonight with the hope that today mist'n'rain might have dropped some waders in, but it was peeing it doon, so didn't even leave the car. But I thought I would post a couple of pictures from last weekend, when the sun was shining (That was it, our summer, three days, hope you didn't blink and miss it). The first is comma, had two of these at the weekend, the first I have ever seen at Druridge. The first one, which I didn't manage to photograph, was in better nick than this one. The other pic is an arty shot of a soldier beetle on a thistle.




2 comments:

Stewart said...

Spill the beans, what (who) the hell is Ipin?

Ipin said...

It's my nickname i've had since I was about 5! Everyone (Outside the birdwatching world, work and my parents) call me Ipin !